The Lgs.d. n. 196 of 30th of June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) provides for the protection of individuals with respect to the processing of their personal data.
We would like to inform you that the processing of the data you communicate to iCom will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes:
- Delivering the required service and associated activities.
- Sending information / advertising material about products, services, promotions and initiatives offered by iCom Srl.
- Communication to third parties for the purpose of sending information / advertising material related to products, services, promotions and initiatives and / or contacting you directly by telephone, email, social networks or similar means to advertise their products, services, promotions or commercial initiatives in general.
2. The treatment will be performed by iCom Srl’s staff, with the help of computer tools and by applying the security measures provided the Privacy Act.
If you consent to the communication of your data to third parties for the purposes explained in point 1d), Your data may be disclosed to third parties that will treat them in accordance with the previously mentioned Personal Data Protection Code.
3. The conferment of data:
- For the purpose of point 1 a) it is optional, but any omission of the required data or the omission of consent to data processing will make iCom Srl unable to provide the service you have requested.
- For the purpose of point 1 b) it is optional, but the omission of data processing consent will prevent iCom from sending information / advertising material.
- For the purpose of point 1 c) it is optional, but the omission of data processing permission will prevent iCom from communicating Your data to its partners for commercial purposes and, therefore, preventing their contact for the purposes set out in point 1 c).
4. The treatment may also cover sensitive data you provide in the service request; in that case, it will be handled within the limits indicated by the current general authorization of the Guarantor for Privacy.
5. The holder of the treatment is: iCom S.r.l., via Varesina, 1 22078 Turate (CO).
6. The manager of the treatment is Antonio Curci, as the sole Director.
7. At any time, you may exercise your rights towards the holder of the treatment, pursuant to art. 7 of Lgs.d. 196 / 2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Art. 7 Lgs.d. 196/2003, Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or inexistence of personal data concerning him/her, even if they are not yet registered, and the provision of the same in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
- Of the origin of personal data;
- The purposes and methods of treatment;
- Of the logic applied in case of processing through electronic instruments;
- The identification details of the holder, of the responsible persons and of the representative assigned according to Article 5, paragraph 2, of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as assigned representatives in the territory of the State, responsible persons or appointees.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, when relevant, integration of data;
- Deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed under violation of law, including those that are not required to be conserved according to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations referred in points a) and b) have been disclosed, including in terms of their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or diffused, except where such fulfilment is impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the reserved right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, completely or in part:
- For legitimate reasons bound to the process of personal data that concerns him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the process of personal data that concerns him for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sale, market research or commercial communication.
I give my consent to iCom Srl to process personal data for the provision of the service (1.a)
I give my consent to iCom Srl to process my data for commercial purposes (1.b)
I give my consent to iCom Srl to process my data for commercial purposes of third parties (1.c)
I give my consent to iCom Srl for mobile phone calls for the purposes of points 1 a), 1 b) and 1 c).